What Is All-on-4® Treatment Concept?
All-on-4® treatment concept is a life-changing same-day procedure for patients missing all or most of their teeth. This innovative procedure involves attaching a full-arch prosthesis to the jaw with only four dental implants in one surgery. A trusted, efficient, and economical alternative to traditional dentures, All-on-4® treatment concept has been successfully performed on thousands of patients for decades.
What Are the Advantages of All-on-4® Compared to Dentures?
While dentures must be removed for daily cleaning and replaced or regularly refitted, All-on-4® treatment concept is a more durable, permanent solution that ensures patients can eat, smile, and laugh more naturally and without constraint.
Who Is a Candidate for All-on-4® Treatment Concept?
There are a number of aspects that can indicate whether or not you’re an ideal candidate for this procedure. Factors to keep in mind as you’re considering restoring your smile with the All-On-4® treatment concept:
- Missing Teeth: Since the All-on-4® treatment concept involves a full-arch prosthesis, any remaining teeth must be extracted. Many candidates have already lost most of their teeth. However, if you do have teeth that are failing hut still present, they are gently removed during the implant surgery. Our doctors would be happy to explain the process during your visit.
- Good Health: As is the case with any surgery, the better your overall health, the quicker the recovery and the lower the likelihood of infection. When considering your the health of your mouth and jawbone in particular, the upside of All-on-4® is that patients who lack sufficient bone mass for traditional dental implants are excellent candidates because All-on-4® implants can be angled into the jaw in a way that that provides complete support and stability. Our doctors can easily evaluate your mouth and determine the health of your jaw and if All-on-4® would be best for you.
What Does the All-on-4® Treatment Concept Process Involve?
Thanks to decades of research and advancement in the latest technology, All-on-4® teeth replacement is typically a one day procedure, so the process is quite quick. This minimally invasive dental implant solution involves the extraction of any remaining teeth and removal of any infected or diseased tissues, placement of each implant, and suturing — all in one surgery. A short time later, if all went as planned, you will walk out the door with a temporary set of prosthetic teeth attached to the implants and eat with them that night! We will then periodically meet with you over the ensuing months to ensure perfect fit and comfort.
What Are the Benefits of All-on-4® Treatment Concept?
- Convenience: No dietary restrictions
- Comfort: Customized fit
- Shorter treatment time: Only one day
- Full arch restoration
- Immediate function with a fixed provisional bridge
- …and more
For additional information on the All-on-4® treatment concept, give us a call at 562-425-0545 or email us.